Friday, May 8, 2009

watch it!




the dustys were amazing. so many solid, quality films. i'm really happy to be a part of this class. 

i was a little (read: very) disappointed that the volume on my film was a little too low at the screening. it's supposed to blast your ears off! that's what's supposed to make it so exciting. nevertheless, everything else went off without a hitch, and i fulfilled my dream of having a real film shown at a real theater to a real audience.

so when you watch this crank it up!!!!!!!!!!! thank you to everybody who came and everyone who participated and this was awesome and hooray! we did it!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I liked the story a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! i like the energy of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool nice job! I liked the tunnel animation with the scrolling paper!
    Instead of subs I was expecting the old letterbox style from silent movies, guess not!

    ReplyDelete